Frequently Asked Questions
Hanna Electric designs and installs custom energy conservation systems proven to:
• reduce electrical energy consumption
• decrease greenhouse gas emissions
• improve power quality, power factor and voltage
• increase electrical system capacity
• reduce unnecessary heat
• improve cooling capacity of air conditioning and refrigeration
• lengthen lives of motors, lights, air conditioning and refrigeration
We are a qualified contractor to install Energy Efficiency Measures for CL&P’s Small Business Energy Advantage Program.
Hanna Electric, Inc. is a qualified contractor to install Energy Efficiency Measures for CL&P’s Small Business Energy Advantage Program to offer cost-effective, turnkey energy saving services for residential, small commercial, and industrial electric customers.
Our process is to:
• Send one of our trained energy advisors to assess your existing lighting system
• Compare those findings to our new state of the art energy efficient lighting products
• Make a recommendation based on the results
Hanna Electric will compare those findings via energy efficiency program software to our new state of the art energy efficient lighting products and make a recommendation based on the results. When we conduct our energy audits, we obtain electricity records to show our predicted results and to guarantee our ROI. If your rates seems unreasonably high, we will inform you of options you have using one of our top aggregators. With this program, even small companies can get big company prices. This can often times make a difference of 20% or more on your bill by itself.